Career @ LuCDo
When excellence is in your blood and you want to work for a company that recognises their success is an exponent of their staff’s passion, then we urge you to read further!
LuCDo is actively seeking new colleagues who have the appropriate qualifications and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience. Do you have a passion for the international niche sector that LuCDo services within India?
Are you an enthusiastic qualified professional who aspires to further your career in Recruitment, HR Consultancy?
IT RECRUITER – 10 Nos
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- PHP Developer Responsibilities:
Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Add a line that tells users how easily they can get in touch with you